Blogging on - USA 2017

This week I am off on a trip to the USA to watch the Grand Prix which will be followed up with a bit of a road trip East from Texas.

The last time I blogged about anything it was about cycling from Land's End to John O'Groats (http://bigbenslejogblog.blogspot.co.uk/).  Every day of that trip I managed to think of something new to write about despite the main thing going on being sitting on my bike and pedaling.  Whilst I don't think content will be as much of a challenge this time out finding time to write might be.

Plans for the trip include the following:

- Racing cars 
- Rock concerts
- Dueling pianos
- Country and Western concerts
- Graceland (to see what Paul Simon was going on about)
- Live and Let Die location scouting
- Steak eating
- BBQ food eating 
- Pun based breakfasts 
- Karaoke
- Beer
- SUV driving
- Space rockets
- General arsing about

I might even try to sneak in some cycling for old time's sake.

The vague itinerary for the trip is as follows:  London (Boeing 787) > Austin > New Orleans > Memphis > (Chevy Tahoe or similar) Nashville (Boeing 737) > Orlando (Ford Mustang) > Miami (Boeing 737) > Boston (Boeing 747) > London

*note aircraft types are all guesswork except the initial 787 which I am quite excited about as I have not had a go on one yet.



The first bit of the trip will be done by road with a flight between Nashville and Orlando which was the only way we could incorporate space ships into the trip in the allocated time.

My travelling companion, co-driver and roommate for the trip will be Alistair who is a friend from playgroup / school / life.  You have to know someone well to spend 24/7 with them for 10 days, usually he gets on my tits after about 45 minutes but sharing does help keep costs down.

Anyway that is me blogged-on for the trip.  In theory there will be an update following each day's adventures.  Watch this space......

Twitter: Big Ben's Bike


Comments

  1. I want to quickly crave your indulgence and bring to your notice a powerful Herbal Doctor called Dr James  from West Africa, who in just  21 days of contact was able to cure me of HIV for 15 years as ARV consumption does not work but got me a fat belle, I was surfing the internet on my research on herbal alternative for HIV cure, I came across Mrs Stephanie Brown, Lori Hirst, Trisha Nelson and Mr Richmond Kelly, and others on their appreciation and testimonies on how Dr James cured  them of, Cancer,HIV/Aids, Alzheimer's disease, and Hepatitis B with his herbal mix medicine. Without no hesitation I picked up interest and contacted the same Dr James on his Email that was provided (drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com), I told him about my HIV and my details, he told me not to be scared that he will cure me, and he as well gave me guarantee, he asked me to pay for the items which I did.in 2 days time he sent his herbal mix medicine, through EMS courier service which was delivered to my post office within 4 business days. I appreciated his honesty. I used his herbal drink for 21 days as he prescribed it to, believe me though I was cured of HIV when they all said HIV got no permanent cure. There is a cure to HIV/AIDS when a herbal medicine are been used in a right proportion by a good herbal doctor like Dr James, the herbal gifted man. Am short of words to thank him and I have resort to this medium of telling the world at large about him. His truly amazing and kind in helping any sick patients, he does not charge. Just a small fees to send the herbal medicine to you in anywhere in the world. He also told me he got cures for human diseases such as Alzheimer's diseases, Schizophrenia, Cancer, Scoliosis, Bladder Cancer, Colorectal Cancer, Breast Cancer, Kidney Cancer, Leukemia, Lung Cancer, Skin Cancer, Uterine Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Fibromyalgia, aSyndrome Fibrodysplasia, Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease, Diabetes, Celiac disease, Ataxia, Arthritis, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, Adrenocortical carcinoma. Asthma, Allergic diseases. Hiv_ Aids, Herpes, Inflammatory bowel disease, COPD, Diabetes, contact him today via email:  drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com
    INFO @Greatcureman@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Days One and Two - There's No Limit

Scotland Day Two - The Proclaimers

Day Six - Inspiral Carpets - Saturn V